Monday, June 13, 2011

Days 7 & 8 & 9: Buy a new swimsuit & Buy a romper & Smile at someone who looks sad

Despite the fact that I have not been up-to-date with my posts, I have continued my project. My brother has rediscovered The Sims - with not having school - and is constantly using my computer.

Since I am three days behind, I figured I'd just do one giant post and get back caught up. The first day was for getting a new swimsuit; and what's better than a new swimsuit? TWO new swimsuits! Yay! So, I actually had bought them previously, but this was the first chance I got to wear either. I went to the Y with some friends, so I chose the pink one -  of course!


Unfortunatly, I cannot also make this post "Get a tan without a burn." While I got only a slightish burn - and it's mostly gone by now - it still hurts. I got it on my quads and stomach, so it's kinda an awkward burn...



So, I was really scared to get a romper. I had tried on tons before, and I just didn't like the way they fit or looked or whatever. However, I found one!


I call it "tribal," because, well, it is. Anyway, I wore it to a Lexington Ballet performance at Equus Run Vineyards. The ballet was really good, with some really interesting modern pieces. But I have to say that the vineyard stole the show. It was beautiful, with a gorgeous amphitheater leading right to the rows of grapevines. My friend Elizabeth and I have always said we are going to get rich and buy a vineyard; and this is exactly what we were dreaming about. I felt like we were in an upscale version of The Parent Trap; which, of course, was what we based our ideas on - haha.






Last but not least, I smiled at someone that looked particularly sad. As several of my close friends would say - sympathy does not come easily to me. But, I can fake it (; which means that I can put my chin up, a smile on my face, and act like everything's happy. And I did just that. Since I didn't capture the moment, enjoy some pictures of me smiling:





Thank you, I love you, and I'll be on time with my posts from here on out - hopefully. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones