Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 14: Go to Orange Leaf between the hours of 11 - 12

So my friend Macy and I had to limbo our schedules so that we could spend time together, this meant meeting at Orange Leaf at 11pm. Yay! It was a party in there - actually, for the first time, we were like the only people in there. Except, our friend Sylvan works there! So she was there too!


I got my regular: original tart with strawberries, bananas, chocolate chips, granola, and rainbow sprinkles. It's like a jazzed up parfait! Yum!


Afterwards, Mace gave me an ornament made out of moose poop... Weird, but pretty!


So it all worked out and we lived happily ever after... The end. (;

1 comment:

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones