Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 10: Go a day without eating bread & Bike the Legacy Trail

Yesterday I had a pretty great summer day. I woke up and decided that I wasn't going to eat bread all day. I didn't eat breakfast because it was too late when I woke up. For lunch, I had a breadless "sandwich" which was actually really yummy. I put some cream cheese on a couple pieces of turkey and then put some pico de gallo and alvocado.


I planed to roll it up, but the turkey was too thin, so I used a slice of colby-jack cheese to hold it up. It was really good.


For dinner, my mom cooked pot roast; which may be my favoritest meal that my mom makes. I dip it in ranch; I know it's weird, but it's something I started when I was little and haven't grown out of.



After dinner, my dad suggested we take a bike ride. That really excited me, because riding The Legacy Trail was on my to do list for the summer.



Even though I got a new bike, I really hadn't riden it, so I didn't think I would be able to do the whole 16 mile ride this first time.



My dad actually thought we were going to stop early, but I wanted to go ahead and finish the extra 4 miles. It was crazy. I never would have believed I could have biked 16 miles the first time I went on a real bike ride bike ride.



That was super duper fun, and I felt so accomplished. It was also great to spend a little time with my dad - even if I was always trailing behind. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones