Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 6: Paint my nails blue

I'm kinda a pink girl... Because of that, I've never painted my nails blue. So, I thought "why not?"


Anyway, I was going to have to sit around at the Opera House while my brother Kurtis takes pictures and rehearses for DESOD's recital coming up. So, I had my mom stop at Walgreen's and I found some  UK sparkly blue nail polish on sale.


So I just painted my nails backstage and entertained myself while "The Cuppycake Song" played about a thousand times. And then I had fun taking random pictures... Yay!


Okay, so I'll admit: not the most exciting entry. But I love you, and I hope I'll have something a little better for you tomorrow!



Oh yeah, and PS. Victoria painted one nail. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones