Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 5: Sleep more than 12 hours at one time

So, yeah, I slept for over 12 hours this morning. I went to bed at about 1:30 and woke up at 1:57. Since I didn't actually take pictures of myself while I was sleeping (shocker), I found some good ones from when I was little. Enjoy:







Yay!... Except for the fact that I had plans with my lovely friend Elizabeth.

Well, after freaking out and then calming down, I founded out that she also slept until 2. So we both over slept.

Soooo, we ended up going to the dollar theater and saw "Just Go With It", which was actually really good! I thought it was going to be one perverted joke after another. However, it had a good storyline, funny jokes, and - perhaps the best part - Jennifer Aniston. And, it was only $1.50. Which was great.



It really did end up to be fun - and I got one of these challenges finished without trying! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones