Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 2: Read my LCT yearbook

I've had this black book of opportunity sitting on my bookshelf for several weeks now. Many times I wanted to look at it and rediscover my Lexington Children's Theatre memories from the past year, but I wanted to wait to read what everybody said.



So, I decided it was time. It's been awhile since Company B has wound down, and I still have a couple weeks before I apprentice: perfect time.


I just have one word for this place: AMAZING! I counted, and "amazing" was signed at least seven times throughout my book by various people describing various situations. I love you all so much and it was so great to get to relive those memories.


Seeing the memories from Anne Frank and Me and Company B was just so fun! Both of these were unbelievably great experiences that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thanks for making them so awesome!





It has been a fantastic - no AMAZING - year, and I hope there are many more to come (or at least two - before I go away to college)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones