Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 1: "Life live the way you picture it."

Aloha!
So, summer break has officially kicked off  - and so have my summer plans. The first thing I did was make a "Life live the way you picture it" display in my room. I got the idea from http://haveanephiphanie.com/.



Totally adorable idea right? So, I decided I would try to recreate it. However, I changed it up a little bit.




So, I recognize that hers is much cuter. However, I had to make the changes I did based on:
A) A strict no-tape-on-the-walls policy at my house
B) We did not have a butterfly cut-out on the Cricut, only a bumblebee
C) I couldn't find a jar available, but I did find an empty granola container, haha



Anyway, I am going to leave this up, and I will take a bee off each time I complete one of my tasks. I will drop it into the container, and hopefully by the end of the summer I will have no more bees on the cork.

I look forward to completing the other "bees" on my list. And, I hope you will stay tuned to read about my further projects. Thanks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones