Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 37: Make fun popsicles!

Yay! So I really wish we had a Zoku. But we don't. Because they're very expensive so we have some really old popsicle molds. (:



Anyway, I made some wacky popsicles that I thought I'd share with you:

Ale-8: my favorite drink ever



Fuze: my new favorite drink ever (that's "Fuuuuuu-zeeee" to you...)



Peach: orange juice and real peach slices



Are you ready for this?












I don't think you are...












S'mores: sprite with choc chips, marshmellow fluff, and grahm cracker crumbles



In the end, they were all yummy and we all lived happily ever after. The end!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think something is cool, fabulous, or just wanna say hi, please leave a comment! (;


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones